Friday, August 28, 2009

Welcome to the Newly Reformatted "Danielle Does NYC"!

For months, I have been trying to figure out how to refocus my blog. I know now! {Insert suspenseful music here.}

I LOVE New York! Truly. I live here, I eat here, I shop here (boy, do I!) and I love every minute of it. Check this out though: After all of the living and eating and shopping, I am broke! Yes, this New York City girl is glamorously, fabulously, overwhelming poor. But I look good and that's all that counts, right?

So, in my glorious poverty, I have learned how to live in this amazing city on a future trophy wife's budget. I eat on the cheap, I shop on the cheap, I spa on the cheap, I totally live on the cheap and now you can, too! Danielle Does NYC is now your one stop shop for how to be glamorously poor while living FABULOUSLY on the Cheap! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment