Monday, November 30, 2009

Cyber Monday! Cyber Monday! Cyber Monday!


 I know I've been gone a long time! But in addition to doing NYC, I have a tendency to Do other cities. This month has taken me across the country and back, in the country and out. But I'm back now... And with a vengeance!  Today is Cyber Monday.  The equivalent of Black Friday, but online.  And do I have some deals for you!  Today, every hour on the hour (well, for a few hours, at least) you will get the best that I have found online.  So, get ready to put your internet access at work to good use.  Let's shop!



Your first sale comes from Virgin America.  This one I have used first hand and saved almost $100 for my upcoming trip to Los Angeles.  All you have to do is drag your itty bitty mouse over to VirginAmerica.com and voila! Travel for a steal is right at your fingertips.  Book by December 8 and fly with WiFi, movies, and more for as little as $39* each way. Travel is valid between December 3, 2009 andMay 23, 2010.
 
You LOVED this, no? Make sure to click below to share it! Tweet it, FB it, Digg it, make it Del.i.cious! Share the LOVE, people, share the LOVE!

Hugs,

Dani Fab




Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment