Thursday, November 5, 2009

It's A Holly Jolly Christmas! $8 Show Tickets!



Just the name alone is enough for me.  The holidays are coming and what's more festive than a Very Gay Christmas Pageant.  I love this!  What do I love more, you ask?  I love that 8coupons.com is helping you see said Very Gay Christmas pageant for just $8!!! You heard me right, just $8.  This is a crazy savings since tickets to The Gayest Christmas Pageant Ever are regularly priced at $35 - $45.  Go to 8coupons.com, follow the instructions and enjoy a very Gay Christmas.  I never want to hear that there is nothing cheap to do in New York ever again.  The Actors' Playhouse, 100 7th Avenue South; F- S (8), S (3, starting Dec. 5), Su (5), Special added performance: Monday Nov. 23, (8).


You LOVED this, no? Make sure to click below to share it! Tweet it, FB it, Digg it, make it Del.i.cious! Share the LOVE, people, share the LOVE!

Hugs,

Dani Fab




Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment