Thursday, September 3, 2009

Pretty, Pretty Dresses... Pretty, Pretty Dresses For Sale!


I have a confession. It's an addiction actually. I love a pretty dress. I crave them. I need them. I have to have them. Here's the problem, though: I can't afford anything! It's true. Like most addicts, my addiction had put me in the (glamorously) poor house!

But I still need my fix. That's where eDressMe.com comes in. Beginning Thursday, September 3 and ending on the 10th, eDressMe is hosting a summer sample sale, offering up to 90 percent off select designer dresses. We are talking Nicole Miller, Tracy Reese, ABS and more! Prices are $150 or less. After you get your fix, remember to think of me, 'kay? Enjoy! 325 W. 38th St., nr. Eighth Ave., 17th fl. (212-239-6505) M–F (9:30–6) or online.
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment