Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Who Wants to Drink for FREE?! Ooohh Me!! I Do! I Do! Pick ME!! Pick ME!!


I love this place. Truly I do. Drinks, atmosphere and food, oh my! I love LCL without free drinks so imagine how fantastic this place must be with complimentary cocktails. I Aaaahhhh at the thought...

Here's the deal: Las Chicas Locas is having a Labor Day Block Party on Thursday night (September 3rd) and as their special gift to you they are having a two hour complimentary cocktail special! Okay, let me repeat that for the cheap seats: 2 Hours of Complimentary Cocktails!!! The event begins at 5:30 and continues until 7:30 p.m. Believe me, you won't be disappointed. Tip: Have the $2 sliders during Happy Hour (until 7). You will dream about them for weeks after. I promise. {*salivating*salivating*} 160 West 25th Street, New York, NY, 212.337.8301

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment