Friday, October 23, 2009

Ain't No Fun If My Homies Can't Have None: Friday's Friends and Family Love Galore!


In life, one gives to get. I give to give. Enjoy the LOVE, my lovelies...


What: Restoration Hardware Private Sale (in store and online)
When: Now - October 26, 2009

Use code RHPVT119 online to take 20% off full-priced purchases.

I love me some Restoration Hardware. The clean lines, freshly modern collections. I LOVE Restoration Hardware. Take a peek (and use the discount!) and I am sure you will love it too!


What: Caudalie (online)
When: Now - October 26, 2009

Use code FALLHARVEST to take an additional 20% off all purchases.


What: Calvin Klein (in-store and online)
When: Now - October 25, 2009

Click Here for the printable coupon or use code FF1009 at checkout to receive 30% off all items, including sale and clearance.


What: Container Store (in-store and online)
When: Now - October 25, 2009

Click Here for the printable coupon or use code SAVENOW at checkout to receive 20% off all items, including sale and clearance.


What: Papyrus Custom Stationary and Paper Private Sale (in-store only)
When: Now - October 25, 2009

In-store only, take an additional 20% off all purchases.



Hope you enjoyed today's love letter. 'Til next time... ;-)


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment