Monday, October 19, 2009

Elie Tahari Would Like to Make a Charitable Contribution to Your Wardrobe! Sample Sale, Anyone?


I am a girl, all soft and pink. I love clothes. I love them. I am looking at my closet as we speak and my overwhelming love, adoration and deep, unwavering affection is patently obvious. So, it is with this love that I encourage you take advantage of this amazing sale. Elie Tahari has decided to make your week a productive one. Slide over to midtown beginning tomorrow and pick up a thing or two from Mr. Tahari's Fall Sample Sale. Like dresses? Check! Shoes? Check! Handbags? Check! And, can you dig 70 to 85% off? As usual, I do what I can do, now the rest is up to you. 510 Fifth Ave., nr. 43rd St. (212-398-2622); 10/20 - 10/24: T–F (8:30–7:30), S (10–5).

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment