Thursday, October 8, 2009

Baby, It's Cold Outside! Let Me Warm You Up... *wink*wink*


Okay. I have to admit. I have been in denial. I have lived in New York City my whole life and know the weather like the back of my hand and yet, I can't seem to wrap my brain around the fact that summer is over and fall has begun. Well, if you are like me and need an Autumnal jumpstart, head over the the Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Thrift Shop for a boost. FYI: This ain't your Mama's thrift shop.

This elegant shop is more boutique than thrift store and this weekend they are is hosting a fall luxury-coat sale. Hundreds of coats, jackets, capes, and accessories starting at just $65! Designer minks are $1,800. If you're gonna get warm, this is the way to do it! Do we love this or what?! Happy hunting. 1440 Third Ave., nr. 81st St. (212-535-1250); F (10–5:30), S (11–5).

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment