Sunday, October 11, 2009

Splurge Vs. Steal: Ms. Fabulosity's Picks of the Week!


Stuff is everywhere! More stuff out and about than anyone could ever use, try or sample. So, I thought I'd make it easy for you. Why am I giving you both the higher end and the lower end you ask? Simple. I figure that if you save enough on all of the steals and deals I give you every day, you should be able to treat yourself from time to time, right? {Insert nodding head here}. See? I knew you'd agree with me. ;-)

This week's picks are all about pampering your sweet, little toesies. Yes, this week is all about the feet. Splurge: Diamancel's luxurious line of foot buffers are a footsie must-have. An industrial-strength, furiously fast-acting foot file that takes care of thick, dry, and cracked callus buildup. Fabulous! My personal pick: The Bliss #20 Conquerer. $38, various websites.

Steal: The PedEgg is an As-Seen-on-TV item that actually lives up to the hype. The Ped Egg has over 100 precision microfiles that remove the calluses and dead skin from your feet, leaving you with silky smooth skin. It's tiny, travel-friendly, mess-proof and CHEAP!!! What more could you want? $10 (buy one, get one free online), various stores and online.

I can see you tap dancing from here. Enjoy your happy feet!

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment