Friday, October 2, 2009

Cheap Eats: Something to Tide You Over and Fill Your Belly While I'm Away!

Okay, everyone, I will be out of town until Monday, so I thought I would leave you with a post that you'll be able to milk until I come back. Aren't I a sweetie?

DiningFever.com is a website dedicated to getting you money off your bill. This site gives you the ability to take a percentage off of your bill, simply by mentioning a specified code when you make your reservation. Discounts range from 10% off of one person's tab to 25% off of the entire check -- including drinks! Outside of restaurant week, this is your best chance to eat like you can actually afford to live here. This is Yum and WOW all rolled into one!

Make a reservation for this weekend. Eat 'til you're stuffed. You've got my permission to be a total pig. ;-)

See you on Monday, people!

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment