Friday, October 30, 2009

Fridays Are for Fashion; Black Fleece by Brooks Brothers up to 80% off!


I feel like I've been a little bit lax this week. I don't feel like I've been a good friend. So, like any friend trying to make amends, I come bearing gifts. 80% off! 80% off! 80% 0ff! Yes, my dears, today and tomorrow you can mosey over to the Black Fleece by Brook Brothers Warehouse Sale and take up to 80% off of all of the beautiful offerings Brook Brothers has on the racks. Enjoy the virtual olive branch. 111 East 59th St., bet. Park and Lexington (2nd Floor); F (10 - 7), S (9 - 2).


You LOVED this, no? Make sure to click below to share it! Tweet it, FB it, Digg it, make it Del.i.cious! Share the LOVE, people, share the LOVE!

Hugs,

Dani Fab



Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment